Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Be Patient, My Soul ....

It's hurt,
when people say I'm not who I am..

It's hurt,
when people are judging me too much..

It's hurt,
when people thought me can't do everything right..

Very hurt,
when I don't want it happens.. Fight and speak loudly..


What should i do?
Cry in the bathroom? Or just quite and take a deep breath?


..... ..... ..... >.< Stop crying!
Wash my face, and ... drink a glass of water.


I need to learn how to have patience, learn to be more patient.
Study how I can solve the problem.
Learn try to understand what the core of the problem, no matter how big or small.


I think, this's the hardest step, but also one of the most important of all.
How I talk n how to apologize when I really should apologize.


I know, when I understand, I automatically know how to solve the problem.


But... certainly.... I'm not a perfect person.
That's way... I try to enjoy with the process of learning.




***


"Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character."

(-Heraclitus Quotes-) 

No comments: