Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's me...

Hi guys! 

I'm Yellow Lily.. => ?  why Yellow?
Because Yellow is a bright that is often described as cherry and warm.
I'm very love Yellow colour. 

Now living in Jakarta. And in my hometown, Solo, during holiday.

I work as a Finance in my lovely office, "ATIKOM", one of the fastest growing IT business group in Indonesia.
I love my job..
I love my office..

And in my spare time, I choose to exercise the right side of my brain with art and craft.
My hobby is to develop my ideas for making creativity. 
I really enjoy it.
Fyi, my brand for my product is "KUNING CRAFT", unique-nice-memorable..

This's my new blog. Previously didn't write here..

On this blog, I just want to write about stories of my life, my experiences, and my ideas.
I want to share, for those of you who read ^^v


Thank for being my friends :)

No comments: